IRIS provides confidential reports on listed companies and potential investors. IRIS can be contracted to carry out specific investigative assignments.
If you are a listed company, we can save you time, especially in certain countries, where it is sometimes difficult to identify the key decision makers. Examples are:
- identifying production off-take key decision partners
- joint-venture decision makers
- fund managers in investment companies
If you are a potential investor, we can provide you with in the field investigations of listed company projects. Examples are:
- exploration and mine site visits
- tenements searches, expenditures and commitments to date
- technical assessments of exploration, development and production operations
IRIS affiliations and partners include government organisations, financial institutions, legal, accounting and resource specialists such as geologists, mine engineers and independent valuation entities.
Please fill in the form below for a complimentary investigative report:
|[contact-form subject=”Complimentary Investigative Report” to=”[email protected]”] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”My Company” type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”The Target Company or Organisation” type=”text” required=”true” /] [/contact-form]|